The Creepy Cull of the Female Protagonist.
Richard Speight Jr. in Pepsi Max Superbowl 2012 ad.
This is going to sound totally batshit crazy, but to me, this is just Gabriel. I can totally see him hijacking the Pepsi ad while Dean and Sam are watching the Superbowl and they’re like: GODAMNIT. And the Asian guy is an angel who’s supposed to be making sure Gabe behaves. Which is why he looks so totally lost.
And that smile in the last gif is just perfect. :D
I am going to track you down and slit your cock sucking throat if I receive another of these damned messages.
My third giveaway is finally here!! The prize will be a handmade nebula necklace courtesy of glowwormshop!! [This is a handmade necklace featuring a silver-plated tray that contains an image of the Fox Fur Nebula behind a clear 25mm (1 inch) glass dome. The nebula image is printed on high-quality photo paper.] It’s absolutely stunning in person!
Rules & Regulations:
- Make sure you are following ZodiacSociety on Tumblr
- Like ZodiacSociety on Facebook (optional - you’ll be able to get updates on future postings as well as being able to enter facebook fan only contests!)
- Reblog this post
- Likes will not count
- Reblog only once (multiple reblogs will disqualify you.)
- Do not create multiple accounts to enter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide!
On February 16th, 2013 a winner will be randomly chosen using RANDOM.ORG. The winner will be notified via Tumblr. If I receive no reply within 48 hours a different winner will be chosen. Once a winner has been chosen that person will need to send me their name, address, and e-mail. Good luck!
Zodiac Signs’ Thoughts Using Lyrics From “Somebody That I Used To Know” By Gotye